Various Membership RAGP Packages And Their Benefits

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on whatsapp
WhatsApp

Table of Contents

There are several packages on the RAGP platform where you can choose from whichever one that you can afford. The provisioned these packages to suit any of the financial class we have. 

When you join the RAGP as a partner, you will be asked to pay for or purchase a membership package also known as account set up fee. There are basically 8 packages on the RAGP, but the free user package is almost as useless as its name because there ae no free things in business.

These packages are 7 in number but the one you will choose / decide to choose depends on your financial capability.

These package are upgradable at any time, so it does not really matter what you start with as long you can grow your customer base.

Each of the packages comes with a welcome bonus of 20% to your E-Wallet as your first commission on the platform. 

RAGP Membership Packages

Membership Packages includes the following:

  • Basic – ₦5,000
  • Bronze – ₦10,000
  • Silver – ₦20,000
  • Gold – ₦30,000
  • Diamond – ₦40,000
  • Platinum – ₦50,000
  • Executive Platinum – ₦100,000

Note: When you purchase any of these packages, RAGP pays you 20% of the package amount which will be your first usable amount balance while the remaining 80% left will be used as setup fee.

  • Click here to register – Recharge And Get Paid Registration Portal.
  • Your referral code is – sonaija.
  • For purchase pin – use any 7 digit number.
    • Your purchase pin is a 7 digit number like an extra password.
  • Click here to login again – Recharge And Get Paid login..
  • Select your membership package
    • Basic package – N5,000
    • Bronze Package – N10,000 – most popular
    • Silver Package – N20,000
    • Gold Package – N40,000
    • Platinum package – N50,000
    • Executive Platinum Package – N100,000
  • Select Paystack and complete your payment or Whatsapp me 07041354779

These are the packages on the RAGP, so you can agree with me that it suits all financial class we have. You can start with as low as 5000 naira and once your customer base has increases, you go for a higher package.

Michael MiPaddy
Hi, I am Michael MiPaddy one of the enigma in MiPaddy.com with experience in forex and cryptocurrency trading, freelancing, entrepreneurship among others but now I am just a passionate writer pouring my heart out on MiPaddy Magazine. Check the about page to know more about me.

Related Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *